Finding Your Best Fit in the Workplace
According to Gallup, one out of every two people feel disengaged at work. The implications of this statistic are grave for employers as well as individuals, who suffer frustration and disappointment at work on a daily basis. There is a different way! Before accepting a new job or role, we can do a better job of assessing fit with rigorous self-awareness and introspective questions about the elements of work fit that matter.
Join us for this interactive workshop with Moe Carrick from Moementum, Inc. to explore:
- How a self-knowledge can help you better understand your work needs in 6 key areas
- Why work fit (or mis-fit) can make or break overall happiness
- What to look for before taking a job or role to assess whether you will thrive
- Strategies for dealing with a “mis-fit” when you can’t just leave
- Tips for moving beyond the offer to pick a job that brings out your best
This event is the first of the three part Bring Out Your Best Series.
- Speaker Moe Carrick "Focus on Fit: Finding Your Best Fit in the Workplace"– April 27, 2017 – 7:15am to 9:00 am at the Standard Insurance Center building, Atrium Room – $35/person
- Speaker Chris Bartell "Engage Your Super Powers: Activate Your Best Personal Brand"– May 25, 2017– 7:15am to 9:00 am at the Standard Insurance Center building, Atrium Room – $35/person
- Panel "Showcase Your Best: Optimizing Social Media"– June 22, 2017– 7:15am to 9:00 am at the Standard Insurance Center building, Atrium Room – $35/person
Purchase all three as a series and save $20, or sign up individually. $85/person for the series. You do not need to sign up for all three to attend one.